Penn Bavarian Style Wheat Beer Penn Weizen
Bavarian Style Wheat Beer
- Penn Weizen
- Craft Beer Club Selection
- National Grand Champion: 2002 - 2007 — United States Beer Tasting Championship
- 2 Gold Medals + 'Exceptional' in the Hefe Wizen category — World Beer Championship
- Gold Medal + Silver Medal + Bronze Medal — Great American Beer Festival
- Silver Medal — World Beer Cup
A very refreshing and effervescent unfiltered ale with pronounced notes of banana and clove. Weizen is lightly hopped, and has abundant carbonation and a pleasant citric tartness. Especially nice during the hot days of summer.
Content sourced from pennbrew.com
Wine Regions of the World
All six of our wine of the month clubs include wines from a multitude of wine growing regions, and as the French say, the concept of terroir is paramount. This idea stretches well beyond France and is a large contributing factor for wines produced in all wine regions around the world.
Discover your new favorite wine region! Select a region, read about what makes it special and see which wines from that region are still available in our Wine Store!