Blackstone Porter St. Charles Porter
- St. Charles Porter
- Craft Beer Club Selection
- Gold Medal — Great American Beer Festival
- Silver Medal - 2004, 2006, 2010, 2013 — Great American Beer Festival
- Bronze Medals - 1996, 1999, 2007 — Great American Beer Festival
- Gold Medal + Bronze Medal — World Beer Cup
Porter is a dark colored style of beer in the Ale family. It was developed in the 18th century, originally from the use of highly dried brown malt, resulting in roasted malt aromas with hop bitterness. St. Charles Porter® is based on the home-brew recipe of co-founder Kent Taylor. This is Blackstone’s most decorated beer and now the most decorated Brown Porter in the history of the Great American Beer Festival!